Search results for: 'discover a watershed educator guide'
- Healthy Water, Healthy Habits, Healthy People Educator Guide PDF - Choose Your Language!$0.00
Clean water, proper sanitation and good hygiene form a solid foundation for a student’s health education. This educators guide is designed to enable teachers to make a real difference in the lives of children and their families. Its 40 pages are filled with engaging ways to teach about how common water-borne and hygiene-related diseases are spread. In addition to learning how to protect their health and that of their families, students will gain a healthy respect for the important water resources on which we all depend.
Click here to download your free copy of this educators guide. Many languages and local adaptations are available for areas in Sub-Saharan Africa, India, and Latin America and the Caribbean.Learn More
- Clean and Conserve Activity Guide for Educators PDF - Choose Your Language!$0.00
The 40-page Activity Guide for Educators contains five water conservation and hygiene lessons, as well as introductory material, a glossary and information about Ecolab and Project WET. The activities are designed for anyone to use with audiences ranging from classrooms to festivals.
Click here to download your free copy of this guide in the language of your choice! Available languages include English, Spanish, Chinese, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese and German.Learn More
- Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0The Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 continues Project WET’s dedication to 21st-century, cutting-edge water education. Now in full color, Guide 2.0 offers new activities on topics such as National Parks and storm water, fully revised and updated activities from the original Guide and the very best activities gathered from all of Project WET’s publications. Learn More
- Healthy Water, Healthy People: Field Monitoring Guide - EBOOK Versions$3.95Yielding in-depth information about ten water quality parameters, the Healthy Water Healthy People Field Monitoring Guide answers questions about water quality testing using technical overviews, data interpretation guidelines, case studies, chemical formulas, laboratory demonstrations and much more. Learn More
- Healthy Water, Healthy People: Field Monitoring Guide$9.95Yielding in-depth information about ten water quality parameters, the Healthy Water Healthy People Field Monitoring Guide answers questions about water quality testing using technical overviews, data interpretation guidelines, case studies, chemical formulas, laboratory demonstrations and much more. Learn More
- Water Festival Guide PDF EBOOK$0.00Make a Splash with Project WET Water Festivals promote awareness of and increased knowledge about water resources. By hosting a Water Festival, you can positively impact students, teachers, parents and the planet. This short guide, in combination with Project WET activities in the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0, provides what you need to know to get started, make plans, set up and successfully complete your event. Learn More
- Discover a Watershed: The Colorado Sampler PDF EBOOK$6.95
Featuring seven engaging activities carefully selected from the Discover a Watershed: The Colorado River Educators Guide, this sampler offers hands-on activities that teach about hydrology, geography, ecology, tribes, history, management issues and more.Learn More
- Climate, Water and Resilience Educator Guide
This guide will help educators teach middle school and high school aged students about climate and climate change using nine interactive, objective, science-based activities that students will enjoy. All activities are correlated to NGSS and Common Core Math and ELA standards.Learn More
- Getting Little Feet Wet Early Childhood Educator Guide$14.95
Developed in coordination with early childhood experts and educators, Getting Little Feet Wet is designed to help educators of young children teach about water in fun, age-appropriate ways. This book contains 11 interactive, hands-on activities for young learners to explore different aspects of water—from water properties to water sounds. Each activity offers both Pre-K and K-2 options and is correlated to educational standards.Learn More