Search results for: 'discover a watershed educator guide'
- Discover a Watershed: The Missouri PDF EBOOK$19.95
Actively engaging students with 36 science-based, multidisciplinary, hands-on activities, this award-winning PDF e-book covers the Missouri Basin’s hydrology, geology, geography, tribes, settlement, cities, agriculture, industry, recreation, navigation, plant and animal species, issues, management and stewardship.Learn More
- Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 SAMPLER$10.95Featuring seven water-science activities carefully selected from the award-winning, NSTA-recommended Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0, the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 SAMPLER offers a mixture of new activities and updated versions of old favorites. Learn More
- Water and Education: Latin America SAMPLER, PORTUGUESE / Água e Educação: Actividades seleccionadas PORTUGUÊS, PDF EBOOK$6.95Customized for a Latin American audience and translated into Portuguese, this Educators Guide contains seven engaging, interactive activities on various water topics ranging from watersheds to water in our bodies.
Personalizado para um público latino-americano e traduzido para o Português, este Guia para educadores contém sete atividades interativas sobre vários temas de água que variam de bacias hidrográficas para a água em nossos corpos. Learn More
- Water and Education: Latin America SAMPLER, SPANISH / Agua y Educación: Actividades selectivas ESPAÑOL, PDF EBOOK$6.95Customized for a Latin American audience and translated into Spanish, this educators guide contains seven engaging, interactive activities on various water topics ranging from watersheds to water in our bodies.
Adaptado para la gente latinoamericana y traducido al español, esta Guía de Educadores contiene siete actividades didácticas en varios temas hídricos desde cuencas a la cantidad de agua en nuestros cuerpos. Learn More
- Climate, Water and Resilience Digital License
This guide helps educators teach middle school and high school aged students about climate and climate change using nine interactive, objective, science-based activities that students will enjoy. All activities are correlated to NGSS and Common Core Math and ELA standards.Learn More
- Getting Little Feet Wet PDF DOWNLOAD$6.95Developed in coordination with early childhood experts and educators, Getting Little Feet Wet is designed to help educators of young children teach about water in fun, age-appropriate ways. This book contains 11 interactive, hands-on activities for young learners to explore different aspects of water—from water properties to water sounds. Each activity offers both Pre-K and K-2 options and is correlated to educational standards. Learn More
- Out of This World Lesson Plan PDF Download$0.00NASA has announced that September 2017 to September 2018 is A Year of Education on Station for the International Space Station (ISS). The Out of This World Lesson Plan is a compilation of Project WET activities that can be used to teach about water and relate the lessons to the ISS. Learn More