Search results for: 'discover a watershed educator guide'
- Discover a Watershed: The Missouri$27.95Actively engaging students with 36 science-based, multidisciplinary, hands-on activities, this award-winning educators' guide covers the Missouri Basin’s hydrology, geology, geography, tribes, settlement, cities, agriculture, industry, recreation, navigation, plant and animal species, issues, management and stewardship. Learn More
- Healthy Water, Healthy Rio Educator Guide (PORTUGUESE) PDF Ebook$0.00
Written for teachers and children in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, this educators’ guide features seven activities adapted for ages 3 to 8 and for ages 8 to adult. Activity topics include watersheds and pollution, water conservation, trash and recycling, germs, hygiene and hand washing, dengue fever and rain water and floods. Part of a four-piece module that includes a poster, a coloring book and an activity booklet.Learn More
- Arizona Conserve Water: Educator Guide$27.95This 350-page, full-color book provides a thorough study of Arizona water resources from a water conservation perspective. Its background section contains maps, graphs, diagrams and photos that facilitate the teaching of 15 interactive, multi-disciplinary lessons to K-12 students. In addition, 10 Arizona case studies are highlighted to provide secondary students with an in-depth opportunity to exercise their problem-solving skills, while learning about real-world water conservation solutions. Learn More
- Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0The Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 continues Project WET’s dedication to 21st-century, cutting-edge water education. Now in full color, Guide 2.0 offers new activities on topics such as National Parks and storm water, fully revised and updated activities from the original Guide and the very best activities gathered from all of Project WET’s publications. Learn More
- Water Festival Guide PDF EBOOK$0.00Make a Splash with Project WET Water Festivals promote awareness of and increased knowledge about water resources. By hosting a Water Festival, you can positively impact students, teachers, parents and the planet. This short guide, in combination with Project WET activities in the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0, provides what you need to know to get started, make plans, set up and successfully complete your event. Learn More
- Climate, Water and Resilience Educator Guide
This guide will help educators teach middle school and high school aged students about climate and climate change using nine interactive, objective, science-based activities that students will enjoy. All activities are correlated to NGSS and Common Core Math and ELA standards.Learn More
- Discover a Watershed: The Missouri PDF EBOOK$19.95
Actively engaging students with 36 science-based, multidisciplinary, hands-on activities, this award-winning PDF e-book covers the Missouri Basin’s hydrology, geology, geography, tribes, settlement, cities, agriculture, industry, recreation, navigation, plant and animal species, issues, management and stewardship.Learn More
- Getting Little Feet Wet Early Childhood Educator Guide$14.95
Developed in coordination with early childhood experts and educators, Getting Little Feet Wet is designed to help educators of young children teach about water in fun, age-appropriate ways. This book contains 11 interactive, hands-on activities for young learners to explore different aspects of water—from water properties to water sounds. Each activity offers both Pre-K and K-2 options and is correlated to educational standards.
Looking for a digital version of Getting Little Feet Wet? It's included in the WETconnect full access subscription for educators! Click here to learn more and start your free trial.Learn More
- Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 SAMPLER$10.95Featuring seven water-science activities carefully selected from the award-winning, NSTA-recommended Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0, the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 SAMPLER offers a mixture of new activities and updated versions of old favorites. Learn More