Search results for: 'discover a watershed educator guide'
- Healthy Water, Healthy Rio Educator Guide (ENGLISH) PDF Ebook$0.00
This educators’ guide features seven activities adapted for ages 3 to 8 and for ages 8 to adult. Activity topics include watersheds and pollution, water conservation, trash and recycling, germs, hygiene and hand washing, dengue fever and rain water and floods. Part of a three-piece module that includes a coloring book and an activity booklet. Also available in Portuguese.
14 color photographs, 12 color illustrations, 6 line drawings.Learn More
- Healthy Water, Healthy Habits, Healthy People Educator Guide PDF - Choose Your Language!$0.00
Clean water, proper sanitation and good hygiene form a solid foundation for a student’s health education. This educators guide is designed to enable teachers to make a real difference in the lives of children and their families. Its 40 pages are filled with engaging ways to teach about how common water-borne and hygiene-related diseases are spread. In addition to learning how to protect their health and that of their families, students will gain a healthy respect for the important water resources on which we all depend.
Click here to download your free copy of this educators guide. Many languages and local adaptations are available for areas in Sub-Saharan Africa, India, and Latin America and the Caribbean.Learn More
- Clean and Conserve Activity Guide for Educators PDF - Choose Your Language!$0.00
The 40-page Activity Guide for Educators contains five water conservation and hygiene lessons, as well as introductory material, a glossary and information about Ecolab and Project WET. The activities are designed for anyone to use with audiences ranging from classrooms to festivals.
Click here to download your free copy of this guide in the language of your choice! Available languages include English, Spanish, Chinese, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese and German.Learn More
- Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0The Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 continues Project WET’s dedication to 21st-century, cutting-edge water education. Now in full color, Guide 2.0 offers new activities on topics such as National Parks and storm water, fully revised and updated activities from the original Guide and the very best activities gathered from all of Project WET’s publications. Learn More
- Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 Online TrainingRegular Price $40.00 Regular Price $59.95
The Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 Online Training is a digital interactive workshop for educators who are unable to attend an in-person Project WET workshop. The Online Training gives educators information about Project WET and leads them through activities from Guide 2.0. It also includes required workshop components such as practice teaching, information on educational standards related to Guide 2.0 and internet resources, all in a self-paced, interactive format. At the completion of the Online Training, educators will receive a print copy of the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 and certification as a Project WET educator.Learn More
- Healthy Water, Healthy People: Field Monitoring Guide - EBOOK Versions$3.95Yielding in-depth information about ten water quality parameters, the Healthy Water Healthy People Field Monitoring Guide answers questions about water quality testing using technical overviews, data interpretation guidelines, case studies, chemical formulas, laboratory demonstrations and much more. Learn More
- Healthy Water, Healthy People: Field Monitoring Guide$9.95Yielding in-depth information about ten water quality parameters, the Healthy Water Healthy People Field Monitoring Guide answers questions about water quality testing using technical overviews, data interpretation guidelines, case studies, chemical formulas, laboratory demonstrations and much more. Learn More
- Discover the Waters of Tennessee KIDs Activity Booklet$1.99Discover the Waters of Tennessee highlights the state's unique water resources with fun, interactive lessons that teach students about everything from watersheds to flooding. Learn More
- Discover the Waters of Nebraska KIDs Activity Booklet$2.50Discover the Waters of Nebraska invites readers to spend a day as a Nebraskan farmer; to investigate a tornado through the story of storm researcher, Dr. Josh Wurman; to travel the “Flyway Highway” as a Sandhill Crane; or to photograph the state’s “water wonders.” Learn More
- Water Festival Guide PDF EBOOK$0.00Make a Splash with Project WET Water Festivals promote awareness of and increased knowledge about water resources. By hosting a Water Festival, you can positively impact students, teachers, parents and the planet. This short guide, in combination with Project WET activities in the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0, provides what you need to know to get started, make plans, set up and successfully complete your event. Learn More