- Explore Sagebrush Prairie KIDs Activity Booklet PDF EBOOK$0.99Through mazes, math, and mapping, students will learn about the multitude of animals and plants that call the sagebrush prairie home, as well as the importance of this ecosystem to human populations over time. Learn More
- "Water We Singing About?" Downloadable CD$15.97
Water We Singing About? is an album of 14 water education songs for educators, children and families! The album is designed for use with 20 activities from the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0.
CD Price: $15.97
*Clicking on this link will take you to the cdbaby website where you can purchase this CD.
- Healthy Water, Healthy Rio Coloring Book (ENGLISH) PDF Ebook$0.00This downloadable coloring book for children helps reinforce principles about hygiene and water. Part of a three-piece module that includes an activity booklet and an educators’ guide. All text is in English. Also available in Portuguese. Learn More
- Healthy Water, Healthy Rio Student Activity Booklet (ENGLISH), PDF EBOOK$0.00This colorful and engaging five-page student activity booklet (printable PDF ebook) is written for students in upper elementary and middle school. Part of a three-piece module that includes a coloring book and an educators’ guide. Also available in Portuguese. Learn More
- Healthy Water, Healthy Rio Educator Guide (ENGLISH) PDF Ebook$0.00
This educators’ guide features seven activities adapted for ages 3 to 8 and for ages 8 to adult. Activity topics include watersheds and pollution, water conservation, trash and recycling, germs, hygiene and hand washing, dengue fever and rain water and floods. Part of a three-piece module that includes a coloring book and an activity booklet. Also available in Portuguese.
14 color photographs, 12 color illustrations, 6 line drawings.Learn More
- Watershed Protection, SPANISH / Protección de Cuencas Cuadernillo de Actividades para Niños, ESPAÑOL, PDF EBOOK$0.99A través de este libro, las cuencas no sólo toman vida, pero los niños descubrirán como contribuir a proteger los diversos tipos de vida que viven en estos hábitats especiales. Learn More
- On the Water Route of Lewis and Clark KIDs Activity Booklet, PDF EBOOK$0.99This colorful activity booklet explores the lives and times of these famed explorers through engaging activities that enlist students’ imaginations for the journey. Learn More
- Fish and Fishing KIDs Activity Booklet, PDF EBOOK$0.99This children's activity booklet brings the natural appeal of fish to life with amazing facts and great activities that will bait students into wanting to learn even more about these underwater creatures’ lives, habitats and challenges. Learn More
- Explore Oceans KIDs Activity Booklet, PDF EBOOK$0.99Mysteries of the deep—such as why the ocean is blue and why it is salty—come to the surface in this splashy activity booklet. Learn More
- Discover the Waters of Nevada KIDs Activity Booklet, PDF EBOOK$0.99Nevada is the most arid state in the U.S., and learning about its valuable water resources is fascinating and fun. Learn More