- Discover a Watershed: The Colorado$27.95This engaging, informative educators' guide provides detailed background information about the Colorado Watershed. Its reference section contains 25 science-based, multidisciplinary, hands-on activities that teach about hydrology, geography, geology, ecology, tribes, history, cultures, economics, management issues and resource stewardship. Learn More
- Discover a Watershed: The Missouri$27.95Actively engaging students with 36 science-based, multidisciplinary, hands-on activities, this award-winning educators' guide covers the Missouri Basin’s hydrology, geology, geography, tribes, settlement, cities, agriculture, industry, recreation, navigation, plant and animal species, issues, management and stewardship. Learn More
- Arizona Conserve Water: Educators Guide$27.95This 350-page, full-color book provides a thorough study of Arizona water resources from a water conservation perspective. Its background section contains maps, graphs, diagrams and photos that facilitate the teaching of 15 interactive, multi-disciplinary lessons to K-12 students. In addition, 10 Arizona case studies are highlighted to provide secondary students with an in-depth opportunity to exercise their problem-solving skills, while learning about real-world water conservation solutions. Learn More
- Water and Education: Latin America SAMPLER, SPANISH / Agua y Educación: Actividades selectivas ESPAÑOL, PDF EBOOK$6.95Customized for a Latin American audience and translated into Spanish, this educators guide contains seven engaging, interactive activities on various water topics ranging from watersheds to water in our bodies.
Adaptado para la gente latinoamericana y traducido al español, esta Guía de Educadores contiene siete actividades didácticas en varios temas hídricos desde cuencas a la cantidad de agua en nuestros cuerpos. Learn More
- Water and Education: Latin America SAMPLER, PORTUGUESE / Água e Educação: Actividades seleccionadas PORTUGUÊS, PDF EBOOK$6.95Customized for a Latin American audience and translated into Portuguese, this Educators Guide contains seven engaging, interactive activities on various water topics ranging from watersheds to water in our bodies.
Personalizado para um público latino-americano e traduzido para o Português, este Guia para educadores contém sete atividades interativas sobre vários temas de água que variam de bacias hidrográficas para a água em nossos corpos. Learn More