- Climate, Water and Resilience Educator Guide
This guide will help educators teach middle school and high school aged students about climate and climate change using nine interactive, objective, science-based activities that students will enjoy. All activities are correlated to NGSS and Common Core Math and ELA standards.Learn More
- Out of This World Lesson Plan PDF Download$0.00NASA has announced that September 2017 to September 2018 is A Year of Education on Station for the International Space Station (ISS). The Out of This World Lesson Plan is a compilation of Project WET activities that can be used to teach about water and relate the lessons to the ISS. Learn More
- Healthy Water, Healthy Rio Educator Guide (PORTUGUESE) PDF Ebook$0.00
Written for teachers and children in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, this educators’ guide features seven activities adapted for ages 3 to 8 and for ages 8 to adult. Activity topics include watersheds and pollution, water conservation, trash and recycling, germs, hygiene and hand washing, dengue fever and rain water and floods. Part of a four-piece module that includes a poster, a coloring book and an activity booklet.Learn More
- Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0The Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 continues Project WET’s dedication to 21st-century, cutting-edge water education. Now in full color, Guide 2.0 offers new activities on topics such as National Parks and storm water, fully revised and updated activities from the original Guide and the very best activities gathered from all of Project WET’s publications. Learn More
- Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 SAMPLERRegular Price $2.95 Regular Price $10.95Featuring seven water-science activities carefully selected from the award-winning, NSTA-recommended Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0, the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0 SAMPLER offers a mixture of new activities and updated versions of old favorites. Learn More
- Water and Education: Latin America SAMPLER, SPANISH / Agua y Educación: Actividades selectivas ESPAÑOL, PDF EBOOK$6.95Customized for a Latin American audience and translated into Spanish, this educators guide contains seven engaging, interactive activities on various water topics ranging from watersheds to water in our bodies.
Adaptado para la gente latinoamericana y traducido al español, esta Guía de Educadores contiene siete actividades didácticas en varios temas hídricos desde cuencas a la cantidad de agua en nuestros cuerpos. Learn More
- Water and Education: Latin America SAMPLER, PORTUGUESE / Água e Educação: Actividades seleccionadas PORTUGUÊS, PDF EBOOK$6.95Customized for a Latin American audience and translated into Portuguese, this Educators Guide contains seven engaging, interactive activities on various water topics ranging from watersheds to water in our bodies.
Personalizado para um público latino-americano e traduzido para o Português, este Guia para educadores contém sete atividades interativas sobre vários temas de água que variam de bacias hidrográficas para a água em nossos corpos. Learn More