- WETconnect Educator/Individual Full Access$39.95
Planning your curriculum or community program? This subscription licenses one educator to view all available resources. You decide when it's time to purchase student subscriptions and start teaching your unit!Learn More
- WETconnect Free Trial$0.00
Want to try WETconnect before comitting to any subscription length? Get 7 days of FREE access for one educator to view WETconnect's interactive resources. You can then decide when it's time to purchase your and/or your students' subscriptions and start teaching!Learn More
- Climate, Water and Resilience Educator Guide
This guide will help educators teach middle school and high school aged students about climate and climate change using nine interactive, objective, science-based activities that students will enjoy. All activities are correlated to NGSS and Common Core Math and ELA standards.Learn More
- Climate, Water & Resilience Virtual Training Pack$65.00
Project WET's hands-on, science-based Climate, Water & Resilience curriculum helps educators feel confident addressing climate change in the classroom and beyond. Aligned with Common Core and NGSS standards, this program guides teachers and students through nine engaging activities that empower them to combat climate change and build a more resilient future.Learn More
- Discover a Watershed: The Missouri PDF EBOOK$19.95
Actively engaging students with 36 science-based, multidisciplinary, hands-on activities, this award-winning PDF e-book covers the Missouri Basin’s hydrology, geology, geography, tribes, settlement, cities, agriculture, industry, recreation, navigation, plant and animal species, issues, management and stewardship.Learn More
- Healthy Water, Healthy Habits, Healthy People Educator Guide PDF - Choose Your Language!$0.00
Clean water, proper sanitation and good hygiene form a solid foundation for a student’s health education. This educators guide is designed to enable teachers to make a real difference in the lives of children and their families. Its 40 pages are filled with engaging ways to teach about how common water-borne and hygiene-related diseases are spread. In addition to learning how to protect their health and that of their families, students will gain a healthy respect for the important water resources on which we all depend.
Click here to download your free copy of this educators guide. Many languages and local adaptations are available for areas in Sub-Saharan Africa, India, and Latin America and the Caribbean.Learn More
- Clean and Conserve Activity Guide for Educators PDF - Choose Your Language!$0.00
The 40-page Activity Guide for Educators contains five water conservation and hygiene lessons, as well as introductory material, a glossary and information about Ecolab and Project WET. The activities are designed for anyone to use with audiences ranging from classrooms to festivals.
Click here to download your free copy of this guide in the language of your choice! Available languages include English, Spanish, Chinese, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese and German.Learn More
- Discover a Watershed: The Colorado Sampler with WETconnect$4.95
This activity sampler is now part of the Educator Full Access Subscription to WETconnect!
Click here to learn more about WETconnect and start your free trial.Learn More
- Out of This World Lesson Plan PDF Download$0.00NASA has announced that September 2017 to September 2018 is A Year of Education on Station for the International Space Station (ISS). The Out of This World Lesson Plan is a compilation of Project WET activities that can be used to teach about water and relate the lessons to the ISS. Learn More
- Water Festival Guide PDF EBOOK$0.00Make a Splash with Project WET Water Festivals promote awareness of and increased knowledge about water resources. By hosting a Water Festival, you can positively impact students, teachers, parents and the planet. This short guide, in combination with Project WET activities in the Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0, provides what you need to know to get started, make plans, set up and successfully complete your event. Learn More