*River Membership is discounted at $75 until new guides are available.
Connect with Project WET on the deepest level as a River Member. This membership includes everything a Stream Membership offers PLUS training with WET Academy, educator guide., and connections to local partners. As a River Member you will receive:
- Quarterly newsletters with tips and current events for Project WET lessons, educators spotlights, and new resources available.
- Access to quarterly webinars with training on various Project WET activities, guest speakers, educator networking, and more.
- Discounts on some Project WET products through the year.
- One year access to the Water Education Learning Library (WELL) with access to hundreds of Project WET lessons.
- Training as a Project WET educator through WET Academy, Project WET's online training academy.
- Your choice of training and educator guide (dependent on availability).
- Connections to local Project WET partners.
- Connections to local educators.
About WET Academy:
WET Academy is Project WET's virtual training platform with interactive activities, quizzing, tips an tricks, forums, calendars, and messaging. Each educator is placed into a training with resources specific to their state or country (if applicable). Features include:
- Asynchronous training to complete as you are able.
- Interactive activities.
- Tips and tricks for best practices in water education.
- Environmental justice inclusion suggestions.
- Indigenous inclusion education suggestions.
- Connection to local partners.
- Connection to local educators.
- Calendar of local events.
- Certificates for continuing education credits (or professional development credits).
- Access to hundreds of Project WET lessons in one location.
- Find lessons by topic or grade band.
- Access to interactive e-books, digital lessons, and printable instructions for screen-free activities
- Enhanced digital editions of your favorite Project WET educator guides* like Getting Little Feet Wet and Discover Floods
- Interactive lessons to guide students through Project WET’s award-winning activities in a self-paced and hands-on format (lessons are correlated to NGSS and Common Core Standards)
- With the River Membership, educators get access to exclusive guides that are only available with a Project WET training.
*Note that we currently only have the Earth Systems Training with a hard copy of the Project WET Sampler. However The Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide is availabe on the WELL as part of the River Membership.