WETconnect Free Trial
Want to try WETconnect before comitting to any subscription length? Get 7 days of FREE access for one educator to view WETconnect's interactive resources. You can then decide when it's time to purchase your and/or your students' subscriptions and start teaching!
- Access to interactive e-books, digital lessons, and printable instructions for screen-free activities
- Interactive lessons to guide students through Project WET’s award-winning activities in a self-paced and hands-on format (lessons are correlated to NGSS and Common Core Standards)
- E-books that feature games, quizzes, videos, and more to keep students engaged
- Communication tools that allow students to post questions and comments for teacher feedback within each e-book
- Built-in assessments for every student
- It’s easy to get started - just plug and play!
Project WET is committed to ensuring that every student experiences water education regardless of their access to technology and high-speed internet. That’s why each of our digital lessons is also available as a printable PDF instruction page to allow students to complete the same activity without a computer.